Happy International Podcast Day!
With over 120 million people in the U.S. tuning into podcasts, the opportunity to reach your niche audience has been magnified. From business development to healthcare, the topics and content opportunities are limitless!
Here at Zilker Media, we love the impact our clients acquire by being podcast guests. Like our clients, you can use the podcast to:
1. Amplify your Influence.
2. Promote your Business.
3. Increase your Impact.
In celebration of International Podcast Day today, our team of PR experts put together a podcast playlist from clients. Give it a listen to hear how you can plug your expertise through conversation:
- The One Thing: Making the Best Staff Choices with Kurt Wilkin of HireBetter and Who’s Your Mike?
- Optimal Startup Daily: An Excerpt From “Rhythm: How to Achieve Breakthrough Execution and Accelerate Growth” by Patrick Thean
- Beckers Healthcare: Dr. Tammie Chang, Board-Certified Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist practicing at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and Co-founder & Co-CEO of Pink Coat, MD
- Modern Leadership with Jake A Carlson: Life Tips from Financial CEOO Ryan Larson
- DocWorking: The Whole Physician Podcast: What Happens When Medical Teams Care for Each Other with Dr. Natasha W. Lewry Beauvais
- Construction Genius: How to Innovate, Add Value and Set Yourself Apart from your Competition with S3
- Beyond the To-Do List: Michael Reddington on the Value of Everyday Conversation
- Mental: Unexplained Illnesses 💐People come to my office when other doctors can’t find the cause with Dr. Susan B Trachman
- Saas Interviews with CEOs: Surprising reason banks pay $1m+ for this SaaS, $10m+ ARR today with Will Robinson
- Leadership with Heart: Leaders with Heart Work to Make Other People’s Lives Better with Rani Puranik
- The Thoughtful Entrepreneur: Being While Becoming with Caruso Leadership Institute’s Joe Caruso
What’s stopping you from getting booked to amplify your impact? This past year we launched our Podcast Guest Insider, a service that delivers up-to-date contact details for top-tier podcasts, plus insider tips to land guest spots successfully.
Sign up if you’re ready to DIY your podcast pitching!
Leave a Reply