We’ve had some great successes so far in 2021 for client media hits — here are some of our favorites and the trends we’re seeing in earned media.
- Industry publications
The average consumer may not be reading these niche publications, but they are valuable media placements, especially for lead gen and industry-specific brand building!
2. Interesting takes on productivity
Productivity is a topic that is often discussed in business media. For topics like this, it’s important to find an angle to separate yourself from the rest who speak on the same topic.
Sten Morgan discussed with Fast Company his interesting take on productivity– by incorporating acts of service into his routine.
Additionally, Juliet Funt, author of upcoming book A Minute to Think from Harper Business, recently spoke with top podcast Leadership & Loyalty on how to reclaim creativity and focus despite chaos. We’re so excited for Juliet’s upcoming book and know we’ll see even more great interviews from her in the future
3. Make your own publicity from HAROs
We live Dr. Amladi’s approach to HARO queries — also known as Help A Reporter Out. Through answering these reporter queries, she has been able to general publicity in Bustle magazine multiple times, as well in as Cosmo magazine, Forbes, Insider and more.
Anyone can sign up for HARO queries, so this is a great strategy!
Congrats to these clients as well on these exciting press hits:
- Bryan St. George of Keystone Bank was featured in Austin Business Journal
- Juliet Funt’s shared her virtual presentation skills with Forbes
- Dr. Ken Zweig was featured in Authority Magazine on “5 Lifestyle Tweaks That Can Dramatically Improve One’s Wellbeing”
- James Petrrosi was featured in Training Industry magazine for his insights on transforming business by re-humanizing the workplace
- Michael Reddington’s expertise was featured in The Sales Evangelist and YPO’s Real Leaders magazine
- Mike Smerklo shared “Five Lessons About Entrepreneurship That I Learned in 2020” in Optimal Living Daily
- Joel Trammell shared his expertise on becoming an effective CEO with The Transformative Leader Podcast
- Krister Ungerbock’s interview “What a Formerly Toxic CEO Learned That Transformed All His Relationships” aired on Save Your Sanity
- Walt Shelton’s book, The Daily Practice of Life: Practical Reflections Toward Meaningful Living, won a Nautilus Book Award!